Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New way to expand




This site has a very ingenious marketing campaign.




"Our system is an advertising medium. We use our website to display and promote 6 different text adverts at a time.
When you sign up for free to use our system, you'll be given a page just like this one, with your own text advert on it in the top position.
Now, when other people want to sign up for our marketing system and place their own advert on the site, they will first have to click on your advert (plus the other 5) and view your website for at least 15 seconds to get a special code that they need in order to be able to sign up with us.
They then add their advert in the top position, and yours will be moved down to the #2 spot.
And this is where the viral nature takes over, and your traffic and visitors will literally explode.
Every time someone else wants to use our amazing system, they first have to click on each of the 6 text adverts, and visit your site. And then your advert gets moved down to the next position, all the way to position 6. Every time your advert gets pushed down to the next position, you will have thousands of extra people all promoting your advert, without you having to do a thing."

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for it but I'm not gonna bother posting my link about. I'm doing alright just advertising it like you would a regular blog. Let me know how it goes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the above. I signed up but I don't really see me using it. I am curious to see how it works out for a user though.

    ReplyDelete